as savannah stated in the above post, the two of us met at k-west 4 years ago. due to my lack of awareness, immaturity and many other really bad excuses, I didn't know we were friends until a year later...but that is story for another day.
you will get to know savannah as this blog develops into something spectacular. but before I tell you a little bit about her let me just warn everyone involved that most of the stories I tell, will most likely have savannah as the main character and me and our friends as the supporting roles and most of the stories will involve some kind of injury (usually to savannah) and the rest of us being the cause of injury in some shape or form.
Here are some things you should no about s. hill:
- she loves people better than any one I know
- her desire to truly know and follow Jesus takes precedent in her life
- she is strong
- one year at kamp she spent about a month in quarantine, broke a finger, had extreme hot flashes, and taught kayak every period
- she can sing like celine dion (i know because i have been to a concert, don't hate)
- she is her brothers biggest fan
- our friends and I had to inform her that unicorns are NOT real and the grand canyon is in arizona... this was like two years ago
- she is a golden retriever and her love language may or may not be the giving of gifts
thats all i have for now.
i am excited to see were this blog goes. i know one thing for sure, is its going to be filled with funny things, friends and jesus.
joey
No comments:
Post a Comment